2007. júl. 26.

Summer Camp is over

Aye aye you've read that right. After 5 weeks of madness and games, my Summer Camp tour of duty is finally over. It was very well, I think. Seeing those ol' friends - and enemies - has got me seeing memories - fine and awful. I always re-live the fine memories, and as for awful ones - well, lost pains are better off lost.

It's always refreshing to go to the ol' Balaton again... this year, 2 times. Ahh, the memories of splashing, swimming, diving, everything, incluing the sun... those were the good ol' days. And now... now it's all over, so will summer.

Also, with my 5-week summer tour of duty finally over, I have no other options than to just kick back, relax, and enjoy the good ol' times. But alas, I have this feeling that all good things must come to an end.

Hhhh..........

Before I prepare for school once more in the 8th grade, I feel that it's high time I left you this Motivator poster I made as a farewell present:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As closing words, I hereby quote S.H.O.D.A.N.:


Enjoy your victory, human, for the remainder of your short.... life....

Nincsenek megjegyzések: